We are assessing our ability to provide care during the 2020-2021 school year. Please return August 1, 2020 for more information.
Now enrolling for Summer Adventure Camp, will have hours of operation 7am-6pm. Due to Covid-19 and the Minimum Standard Health Protocols released by Governor Abbott, Summer Camp will be a little different this year. Please consider the following if you intend to enroll.
- All groups will maintain a 1:10 staff to student ratio, those individual groups will not be able to intermingle and are to be kept separate for the duration of program hours.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the operation location. Pick-up and drop-off will be down outside the main entrance.
- Staff will sign children in and out and notate the authorized pick-up person who was present.
- Screening procedures will be followed to ensure the health and safety of the staff and children. These procedures are attached as a PDF.
- Special consideration will be given to families who need care immediately and throughout the summer. Drop-In students will be put on a waitlist and contacted as a spot becomes available.
- Enrollments can be partially completed online here, and you will be contacted to secure your spot and finish the enrollment process. Please keep in mind that the 2nd step of this process will be completed in person if your child has special care needs or required medications and can be done virtually for all others.
- If you are asked to come into the office to finish the enrollment process you will be given an appointment time.
- USDA snacks and lunch will be provided to all children enrolled in our program. You may still send your child with their own lunch and snack. However, we ask that you send it in a disposable bag and sharing will not be permitted. We will not be able to warm or heat any food for the children.
- This year there will be no community field trips. This will be supplemented with other special onsite activities. Please see the attached calendar.
- The last day of Summer Adventure Camp is subject to change and will be based upon the AISD 2020-2021 school year calendar year recommendations.
Please reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to a fun Summer Adventure Camp!
Tarrant County Kids is a licensed co-ed child care program operated by Girls Inc. of Tarrant County and serves students in Arlington ISD and throughout the county.